Let it snow...

Well, I am writing today's blog post from HOME! If you're in London you too will have woken up to white stuff... and we all know, London grinds to a halt when there's leaves on the tracks, so a massive dump of snow has obviously meant everyone got the day off work! The buses aren't running, and (I'm not too sure why because it's underground) the tube is down too. Maybe the drivers couldn't get to work either...

Normally, I'd be jumping up and down with excitement at the prospect of a day off work and the chance to play in the snow, but my boyfriend had to drive all the way home up the M1 this morning, which obviously worried me sick as I had visions of him sliding into the crash barriers again. Thank god he got home in one piece.

Anyway, I haven't really braved the big chill yet apart from snapping a few shots of my road. Wonder if I'll get tomorrow off work too... hmmm..

Comments

Popular Posts