Happy Halloween!

Yes it's Halloween... and I wanted to post a photo of the pumpkin I was going to carve last night... only we went on a pumpkin hunt after work yesterday and no where had any left!!! Can you believe it! Day before Halloween and there's no pumpkins! I was very disappointed! Anyway, tonight I'm going to the cinema and wanted to watch something suitably frightening or gory like the new Resident Evil film, but think we'll up watching Rendition... A few posts ago, I posted MY Christmas wishlist and said that I may add to it from time to time... and I have thought of something else I want! I really want a web browser for my Nintendo DS Lite. Then I can check my emails and browse the internet anywhere that has wifi. So here's my amended wishlist:
  1. Nintendo DS Lite web browser software
  2. Canon EOS 40D
  3. 250gb external harddrive
  4. Sony Ericsson K850i 5mp camera phone
  5. Mood beam
  6. Unzakin
  7. Michael Crichton's Next

Comments

Popular Posts