Peanutchina's famous!

My other username I tend to use on the web, Peanutchina, is famous! I decided to google myself in a fit of boredom and came up with www.peanutchina.cn. It's a peanut industry website in China processing peanut products. The line on the front page exclaims "Zhengye peanuts - as word renowed!" whatever THAT means!

I also found out by accident off the back of my random google search, that Sony Imagestation (one of the websites I use to backup my photo collection) is closing down in February! Luckily you can transfer your photos to Shutterfly which is what I opted to do... plus the added bonus of a free 20 page photo book!

Why isn't it Friday yet?! ARGH!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Peanutchina'???you got the sam e name as mine,and that's my work name on net,when i serching my company i saw ur blog....really coincident...
r u half half chinese? great!!
if you never mind please add i as ur pals'
ho5115@163.com
何健Hogen or Japanese call me Kaken

Popular Posts