Bits and bobs


Couldn't think of an appropriate post title for this one so here's all the bits and bobs that's happened since the last post.

At the weekend I picked up one of the pairs of new glasses I ordered. Also gave them the pair of Gucci's which I never wear to put new lenses in, so now I effectively have 3 pairs of new glasses for a total of £175! Bargin! I sold my car finally making £100 profit which is brilliant, although now I'm carless... also went to Napoli e in Westerham for my housemate's birthday and had carpaccio of tuna, seafood linguini, ama
retto, raspberry pannacotta and chocolate ice cream and an amaretto coffee. We then spent the evening shooting pirates on her new pirate game.

Sunday I went for a fry up in a cafe with pooface and went to Bromley and bought a new handbag as my old one broke. That night I made a lovely chicken and mushroom casserole from a recipe in the YOU magazine in the Mail on Sunday. Turned out quite well but I forgot to take a photo of it dammit! Also made some xmas presents and visited Mum and Dad.

This week I'm hoping will go quickly so I get to the weekend nice and fast! Wednesday I'm going to go and see
A Night in November with pooface. Hoping it's good... stars Patrick Kielty so should be funny.

Comments

Popular Posts