All I want for Christmas...

Well I've done a post on all the things that I thought were cool to buy for other people... so now here's a post of all the things I think are cool and I WANT for Christmas hehe... so if anyone is stuck for ideas *hint hint* here's my Christmas wishlist...

  1. Top of the list HAS to be a Canon EOS 40D
  2. And once I have that I need somewhere to store all my wonderful photos so need a 250gb external harddrive
  3. And for when I'm out and about without my new digital SLR, a Sony Ericsson K850i 5mp camera phone
  4. But if you don't have much cash, a mood beam would brighten my day
  5. Or an unzakin to help me make decisions
  6. Perhaps a book to read like Michael Crichton's Next
I'm sure I'll think of more things over the course of the day so don't be surprised if this post is continually updated!!

Comments

Popular Posts