Rugby and my glasses

Monday, weekend is over and this is my first full week back at work after the holidays.... GULP!!!

Where does the weekend go?! Friday night I can't even remember what I did... Saturday morning we woke up at half 5 thanks to smelly's jet lag (which yes he STILL has) and ended up going to A&E to get my ankle checked out (it's fine just badly sprained). Then we went to the opticians and I ordered two pairs of new glasses. I got a Prada pair and some non-designer Vogue ones, with lenses, came to £150!!!! BARGIN! Then for the rest of the weekend I was forced to watch Rugby... I have no idea what the rules of that game are, seems to me like they have a scrum every 2 seconds, but I'd watch that any day over football. Makes footballers seem like complete sissies!!!


It's also getting closer and closer to Christmas and I realised unless I want to be TOTALLY broke in December, I better start buying pressies.... because there's....






Comments

Popular Posts