A very merry kawaii Christmas!

On Christmas day, I had a bit of a kawaii puri photo frame frenzy, snapping photos of my favourite people and making them look suitably silly, pretty or festive. So, I thought boxing day would be a nice time to share a few of my favourite Christmas snaps!

Me and my little sis in the car to my Uncle's for Christmas

Being mean taking photos of my Kimchi while he sleeps in the car... muahahahahaha!

Me and my ickle cuz!

Kawaiifying my little sis

YMCA-ing my Uncle

Fruity-headed mummy and daddy!


Froggyfying my cousins!


And lastly my favourite photo, me and my Popo! Doesn't she look so young! She's in her mid 70s!

Comments

Unknown said…
Popo's actually in herlatwe 70s
Sweetpea said…
Oops well she looks even better!
Do you like your apple head? Heehee

Popular Posts