Ninja paparazzi skills!




Regular readers of my blog will know that I love taking photos. They will also be familiar with my sneaky paparazzi-style photos I love to take of lookalikes and general members of the public that I think look funny, interesting or a great shot. And they will probably chuckle at my expense with repeated "omg I am dying of embarrassment, I just took a sneaky photo of the guy opposite me on the train and forgot to switch the flash off!" type stories (I've learnt from that one by the way!).

So you will all understand my utter joy and relief when I discovered this new camera app for my iPhone! FaceSpy!! Usually it's not the subject of my ninja photography skills I'm worried about. I'm more afraid of getting a dreaded tap on the shoulder from the bloke on the bus behind me saying "oi! What the hell are you doing taking a photo of my missus??!". So FaceSpy has solved my worriful woes! Using a rather clever fake Facebook, YouTube or web page on screen, complete with a little space for the live camera view, I can now fain facebook browsing whilst actually snap snap papping away on my phone! And the people behind me as well as in front will all be none the wiser! Time for an evil laugh! Mmmmuahahaaahaaaaaa!!



This app is fab! You can use both cameras on the iPhone 4, front or back, and you can also record video! Now I just have to perfect my 'raising the camera at an unnatural angle whilst looking like I'm browsing the web when I'm actually taking a photo of the bloke opposite me snoring with drool coming out the corner of his mouth' technique! Joy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts