Day after my birthday

Weekend is now over and back to work tomorrow! I've finally recovered from being ill and gotten rid of the horrible fever and chest infection although I got to finish the course of antibiotics.

So what did I do on my birthday? I went and watched everyone play badminton, then we went to Peninsula for yum cha and ate a ridiculous amount of food... then I drove to Bromley and saw Mum, Dad and my sister. Then I went to Surrey Quays and played bowling (and lost so badly... even worse than usual!), then we went to Catford to play pool... (and was rubbish at that as well haha) and then lastly went to someone's house party who we didn't know (and it turned out to be a pyjama party as well haha) and watched everyone play drinking games and karaoke and Nintendo Wii... got home at 4am!

Went shopping in Bromley today looking for an outfit for my bday party on Saturday but no luck! Didn't find a thing, so going to have to go again next Saturday before I go out!

Comments

Popular Posts