All done for another year...



Well my birthday is now truely over! I had my joint birthday party on Saturday. It was a really good night and loads of my friends turned up (although a lot didn't as well, but I'm thinking that may be due to the fact that the guys on the door were REALLY strict and wouldn't let anyone in if they didn't like the look of them or their clothes!). Was great to catch up with everyone and even a few work colleagues came along which was fun.

We went to the Langley in Covent Garden for one drink, and then moved on to
Tamarai for the big party. Drinks were really expensive in there, but my sis still managed to get off her face drunk! Very funny as I've never seen her drunk before... she was going round hugging everyone hehe. I managed to stay sober the whole night (because I got wasted on Friday and couldn't face getting drunk 2 nights running...) and was so glad I didn't get plastered. I drank 7 or 8 drinks all night and was totally sober! So no embarassing photos of me! Then went off to Crispy Duck in China Town for some food then got home and in bed around 5:30! Very proud of myself though as I gave up smoking as a new years resolution and managed not to smoke on Saturday! I'm such a good girl... maybe 26 is the beginning of a new mature me... no more drunken nights or smoking... er... yeah... right... heehee!

So that's that all over for another year... not much to look forward to now as yet... Usually I'd do a 'what I'm looking forward to' list like I did beginning of last year, but there not much point this year as it would be pretty damn short!! Guess Valentines day is coming up next month, but as I don't have a boyfriend I feel that's going to be more depressing than something to look forward to! Plus no holidays booked for this year, so 2007 is looking a tad bit bleak at the moment! :(


Feel the need to do some sort of list though, so how about a list of things I am to do in 2007...

  1. Not smoke... all going well so far but I have a huge incentive to not smoke as my Dad is ill now... most probably caused by smoking.
  2. Be content with what I have... and not keep on thinking about what I don't have. I could be a lot worse off so life isn't so bad as it is.
  3. Save my ass off so I can finally buy my own place and stop renting (hopefully in 2008 if I don't get priced out of the market! Us single people are so disadvantaged).
  4. Be happy, in every aspect of my life, work, love and family. And appreciate each more...
  5. Value the friends who value me, and stop wasting time on the ones I know don't.

Think that'll do for now... I'm sure I'll think of lots of other things later on. Now all I need to do is give myself something to look forward to, to get me through the working week!

Comments

Popular Posts