Fitness fanatic

Finally gotten back into my fitness regime! As I've been ill I hadn't started back up but I had my first fitness class of the year today. Oh my god it hurt so much... legs bums and tums lesson. I think I did so many squats that I won't be able to walk up the stairs tomorrow and I'm sure laughing or sneezing is going to kill my tummy after all those ab crunches and sit ups! Thank god it's Pilates next week! Still don't think it's doing anything though... I may have lost weight but don't feel all that toned yet!

Also playing badminton on Friday lunch and Saturday day so that's my 3 lots of fitness sorted for the week... combats all the chocolate I've been munching through which I got for Christmas and my birthday! Mind you, I not been eating much else! :S

Still haven't smoked, been going to fitness classes... I lost half a stone in the week I was off work when I was ill and as it's gone, kind of want to keep it gone so determined not to start putting weight back on again, even though I'm getting nagged about losing it in the first place! It wasn't on purpose people! I'm not anorexic!!

Anyway, I've got a few dinners out to go to this week which I'm sure will undo all my hard work. Getting taken out to a Portuguese restaurant called A Toca this week. Also got another dinner planned but not decided where we're going yet...

Maybe a good thing I don't have any plans for clubbing this weekend... reduce the alcohol intake... but I HATE staying in at weekends though... will go stir crazy heehe.. may have to drag my friend out to paaaarty... hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts