"What's a partisan?"

Every now and then, you hear something that is so unbelievably silly, it verges on hilarious. I've been saving these for a dry spell on the blogging front, so now seems a good a time as any to post them... random things I've heard around the office....

Q: "What's a partisan?"
A: "Sounds like a lump of cheese?"

(I actually almost spat out my lunch when I heard that one. Thankfully my monitor was hiding my face from the person speaking or they'd have seen my fits of giggles at that one)

Q: "Is fish with fins seafood?"

(that one got a variation of responses, including why do you want to know)

Q: "You know that arrow key on the keyboard? Is that the shift key?"

(from someone who uses a PC, every day, day in, day out, 8 hours... a day... for years)

Q: "If I tick print on both sides on the printer, will it print both sides on the same side of paper?!"




Yes, we're all guilty of asking some monumentally silly questions. I know I do sometimes, usually when I've been sitting at my desk staring at the same screen for 8 hours, usually on a Friday... but I had to share. They just made me LAUGH.

Comments

Popular Posts