It takes a brave man....



It takes a brave man to walk around with a flowery bag... I like it! Heehe!

(by the way, mahor embarassment taking this photo! Pretend you're playing a game on your phone - check. Phone on silent so no loud camera shutter noise - check. No one looking over my shoulder to see I'm taking a sly photo - check. Camera flash off - errrrr.... no! SH*T!!!! The flash went off! ARGH! I think I styled it out well, he definitely didn't notice... unless he looked up from his newspaper... and saw my face the colour of a tomato!! HOW EMBARASSING! I'd make a crap spy... haha!)

Sent from my Nokia 5800

Comments

Leo said…
I know I would not appreciate it if someone took a photo without my knowing and posted on the internet as the subject of their blog.

Have you ever considered that this man may not want his picture put online for the world to see?

In this media heavy world the least we can do is respect other people's privacy.

Popular Posts