Ali baba and the lost knees...

Ali baba gypsy baggy pants... they're in fashion, obviously, as everyone seems to be wearing them, but I just don't get the attraction? A blonde 30 something just strutted past me on blackfriars bridge avec baggy 'I dream of jeanie' pants, gladiator sandals and oversized sunglasses (even though today is decidedly not sunny, or warm). She couldn't have crammed more 'in' style accessories if she'd tried... but she just looked silly! Ok call me out of touch, call me boring. Ok so maybe they were THE must have from the spring summer catwalk, dahhhling, but seriously, I just don't see how walking around with your crotch swinging voluminously around your knees is attractive? I mean, are guys really attracted to a girl who's trousers could be hiding mutant size 20 thighs on a rather slim size 10 body? Ok, maybe you had childhood dreams of being princess Jasmine from Aladdin, but once you hit your twenties surely you take your fashion cues from non-animated characters? I know, I know, they're in, but it's just one of those fashion fads I just can't buy into, along with the new craze for 80's shoulder pads.

Sent from my Nokia 5800

Comments

Kheily said…
totally should have had ur camera on u.. lol..

Popular Posts