The Simpsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuns...


Finally got to watch The Simpsons at the cinema last night. The opening joke had me in fits of laughter as Homer sits in a cinema and stands up and says 'why are we paying to watch something we could watch on the TV for free?!'. Ironically that was my boyf's argument all the way to the cinema. There was some very funny bits in the film, but the amount of trailers shown on TV before the film came out meant that all the good jokes had already been seen and what was left wasn't as good. If I hadn't seen all the good bits beforehand I think I'd be raving about the film.

Anyhoo, it's Thursday and I'm wishing it was Friday. This weekend me and my coconut (I've decided that's his new nickname and you only have yourself to blame hunny!) are going for lunch at Bincho Yakitori at the OXO Tower. Then I have a girls night out in Clapham which should be fun if a bit cheesy (or so I've been told!). Then Sunday off to visit ANOTHER friend who's just popped out a baby! Everyone's turned into baby machines! Scary!

I'm still plodding through my Stephen King book too, The Cell. Half way through and I still don't know who's behind making everyone into living zombies via their mobile phones or where the story is going... I am losing patience! BUT I can't stand starting a book and not finishing it so I'm soldiering on.... *sigh* please let the torture end soon..... or at least give some info away! Grrr

Comments

Popular Posts