The Bourne Ultimatum

Went to see the Bourne Ultimatum last night... definitely a must see! It was SO good. As action packed as Die Hard 4 but so much more realistic! we watched bits of the 2nd film at home before we headed to the cinema so we could remember what had happened which was a good idea as I had completely forgotten everything! The action scenes were amazing and you could hear people murmuring in the cinema with appreciation when Jason Bourne fly kicked a baddie or performed a particularly good stunt. I think someone even cheered when he floored someone!

*sigh* I think Summer is well and truely over... it just keeps on raining... today the sun's out but there's still a chill in the air and the weekend is supposed to be typically soggy with downpours. I think that may scupper coconut's plans for golf, although he's so determined to go I think he may play in the rain hehe...


I also have my first Mandarin lesson on Sunday woohoo! I finally found and booked a tutor and me and a friend are having a 2 1/2 hour lesson at his house... I really want to try and keep this up this time. Maybe if I get a taste for languages I can change my job to a translator and travel Asia?! Japanese and Korean next once I master Mandarin! hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts