Weffriddles strike again....

Argh.... I started playing again and now I'm once again addicted.... damn weffriddles... for those of you who don't know what this is it's a series of riddles and puzzles and it's totally addictive. You have to work out clues and enter them into the web navigation bar to get to the next level. Very clever and VERY frustrating... I'm currently on level 41 and stuck. I figured out half of the clue but am stumped on the rest! Go on, I dare you to try it out and not get addicted....

Monday once again... at least I only have a little while left until I can head home. Am FINALLY getting to see The Simpson's this week (woohoo!). The weekend gone was good, weather was hot, finished Heroes (boohoo what am I going to watch NOW?!), I went for dim sum with my sis and cousin Nat, ate salt beef bagels from Brick Lane, went out for dinner in Bayswater (Chinese) with my boyf and family, played badminton, did lots of shopping... yes my weekend consisted of eating and spending money I shouldn't be spending! Eek! Better curb the extravegance this week if I'm going to afford this camping trip!

Comments

Popular Posts