Robots in diguise


Well I finally saw Transformers last night... hmm mixed views about the film. The first half I really enjoyed. There was great one liners and the special effects were seamless, but the second half was so cheesy. Best bits... the autobots trying to hide in Sam's front garden while his Dad looks out the bedroom window, Sam remarking the robot must be japanese and Bumblebee peeing on the sector 7 guy. Worst bits... when Sam and the girl seperate, that whole "I'll never regret getting into your car..." cheese line, the whole putting the cube into the chest idea (was no where near explained...) and the Optimus Prime speech at the end of the film (cringe!). Definitely got us all talking in the office though and if you take it for what it is, a remake of a kids cartoon, then it's not a bad film.

Tomorrow is Friday and we have a day off! Woohoo! They're taking all our desks away and replacing them with smaller ones so we don't have to come in. So instead me and my friend are going to do lunch and shopping and then I'm meeting friends for dinner in the evening. This weekend could be a non starter though... no definite plans as yet so am playing it by ear (which I hate as I'm a control freak).

Comments

Popular Posts