My travel map


I've been compiling a travel map of all the places I've been on Trip Advisor... makes me want to travel even more!!! I want to fill the map up with even more destinations! At least I can soon add a ton of cities in Canada to the map!

Destinations I have been so far (that I can remember!) are:



Morocco - Fes and Tangiers
The Netherlands -
Amsterdam
Turkey
- Istanbul and Kusadasi
Wales
- Glasbury-on-Wye and Hay-on-Wye
Austria
- Innsbruck, Kitzbuhel and Neustift
France
- Paris and Penne-D'Agenais
Germany
- Berlin
Italy - Rome, Vatican City, Trento, Venice
Northern Ireland
- Belfast
Portugal
- Albufeira and Armacao De Pera
Scotland
- Aberdeen
Spain
- Algeciras, Almunecar, Barcelona, Granada, Majorca, Nerja, Palma, Palma Nova

China - Hong Kong, Meixien (Meizhou/Moi Yen) and Shenzhen

South Africa - Durban, Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg and Cape Town

Click
here to see my travel map!



Comments

Popular Posts