1 month!!


I had a lovely day yesterday... my boyf met me outside work with a big bunch of roses and we walked along Bankside, over the bridge to Embankment tube, up to Leicester Square, round Soho and then went for dinner in Joy King Lau in China Town. Then we ate so much we had to walk it off so walked back over Waterloo bridge back to work to get the bus home. SO simple yet I had SUCH a nice evening...


Today work was such a struggle. I've been taking the painkillers the A&E doctor gave me and OMG they really DO make you drowsy!! I had a lunch meeting and was SPACED OUT through the whole thing.... my mind kept on wandering! :S I got lunch time meetings all week as well! At least Friday is a bank holiday and Monday too!! woohoo!!!! More time with my hunny! hehe

Comments

Popular Posts