Let's go fly a kite!


Well back to work, Easter is over boohoo... yesterday me and my boyf went to Battersea park for a picnic. The weather wasn't brilliant but we had fun trying to get the kite we bought up into the air! Unfortunately it wasn't really windy enough and it kept on crashing so we had to give up. Had a nice walk around the park though and then in the evening went to Kingsland Road for Vietnamese.


Work is ridiculously busy as usual... even though I have a 4 day week this week I'm wishing it was Friday already! Got a friend's birthday at The Livery on Saturday... other than that my weekend looks pretty rubbish as my boyf will be working. Going to be an independant woman and try and treat the rust spots on my car (should be interesting!) and maybe go see my parents... maybe catch up with friends if they have time for me! Wish it was May bank holiday... wishing my life away for days off... hehe... *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts