Thank god it's the weekend!

Blergh so tired today... This week has dragged SO much!! I had a real craving to do some baking yesterday after eating a gingerbread man (although it looked more like a yeti... I couldn't resist free biscuits and someone had brought them in to work for the office!) so may have to invest in some flour and cookie cutters this weekend! Shouldn't really though as I'll end up eating them and I'm trying to lose the roundness of my tummy since I met my boyf (who is the worst influence on my eating habits!). At least I did Pilates yesterday and now have aching inner thighs and butt cheeks!!

I booked tickets to see Breakout for tomorrow (£15 with the Metro offer) and going to Portobello market and Metra before and after. Also me and my boyf planning to go off to the coast next weekend. We booked a hotel in Eastbourne for next Sunday night (another £15 steal) and we're going to drive down to Hastings on Sunday and Brighton on Monday so thats SOMETHING to look forward to!! No plans for the first May bank holiday so far though.....

Have decided from next pay cheque I need to curb the spending too. Been spending a fortune on eating out, petrol and er... I'm not actually sure what else but I have nothing to show for all my spent hard earned cash! I've not bought myself anything and my holidays have been paid for out of my savings! But from next week I'm curbing the spending and going back to my usual restraint! No more extravagance unless I can justify it and only one big spend a week! hehe... need to save up for spending money in Rome!!!

Comments

Popular Posts