Natural History Museum


Well, the weekend is once again over... back to the grind stone tomorrow, how depressing. Next week I have a few things planned, dinner with friends, dinner with boyf friends, seeing my lovely boyf and cooking him dinner... This weekend I managed to pack in the following:


  • Go for Korean for lunch with my friends

  • Go for Sushi at Yo Sushi for dinner with another friend

  • Go to The Natural History Museum and see the dinosaurs

  • Walk around Richmond Park (which is so much bigger and nicer than I realised)

  • Go to my friend's birthday at The Livery

  • Wash my car in the automatic car wash (which my boyf got very excited about hehe)

It was so hot this weekend. The weather was SO nice. I'm now in a foul mood though after an argument I had... family thing grrr...

Comments

Popular Posts