When in Rome...

YAY!! I booked my next holiday last night!! We're going away to Rome in July for my boyf's birthday... so exciting! I've been to Italy before but never to Rome, so can't wait! We did lots of digging and managed to book hotel and flights for £200 each (saving us £50 for flights and same hotel booked through expedia). So happy now I have something to look forward to. Been researching all the things we can do while we're there, like seeing the Vatican City, Pompeii, The Sistine Chapel, the Coliseum... I'm going to take lots and LOTS of photos!!!!

Before we booked our SECOND holiday in the space of 4 months, we walked around town and the shops after work. Got VERY cold though and took an age to get home, but was nice just to get out of work/home and have a wander. Walked round Oxford Street, Carnaby Street and browsed loads of mens clothes (I was disciplined and avoided the women's as it's too much temptation).

Wednesday night we went to see Sunshine at the cinema... god that was scary!! Hadn't expected it to be like that. Was about a space mission to drop a huge bomb into the sun as it was dying out and Earth had fallen into a perpetual winter... but it ended up being like Event Horizon... freaked me out SO much!! Plus these faces kept on flashing up in the middle of the film and I still can't work out if it was part of the film or someone doing a 'Tyler Durden' from Fight Club, splicing frames into the film reel!! That freaked me out too though!! I'm such a wuss...

Well, it's finally Friday. Tonight not sure what I'll be doing but tomorrow is a busy one. Had planned to go to badminton but I'm meeting two friends D and K for sushi (or Korean) in town for lunch... then hooking up with my other friend and heading to The Livery for M's birthday. Sunday MUST do my car...

Comments

Popular Posts