Pillars of the earth

Thank you iTunes 12 days of Christmas! I downloaded a free copy of Pillars of the earth by Ken Follett and have been absorbed ever since! "When do you get time to read?!" I hear you cry! Well, mainly when munchkin is asleep in my arms having a nap, or when I'm supposed to be asleep in bed catching up on valuable zzz's!

Such a brilliant book, but now I need to find something else to read as I've gotten the book bug again! It's either that or turn my brain to mindless mush watching The Real Housewives of Orange County/New York/some other state in America where women have too much money, too much time and too much to gossip about!

I'm torn between reading Shantaram by Gregory David Robert or War of the Worlds or The Time Machine by HG Wells... I did download a Marian Keyes book which was also a freebie from iTunes but that is so NOT my kind of genre I suspect it's going to sit on my virtual bookshelf unread until I get really desperate, like on a long haul flight to Hong Kong...

Comments

Popular Posts