32 years young!

Last weekend was my 32nd birthday. Usually it would have been spent partying in a club in the West End, drinking gin and tonic and dancing the night away. Obviously, now I'm a mummy, the thought of staying up til 3am only to have to do a 7am feed was not appealing, so we skipping the clubbing!

Instead, I had a lovely roast dinner with my parents and my sis and last night hubby treated to a wonderful meal at an oyster bar! My favourite! Sea food! Hubs had considered an Argentinian steak house but then realised that would be more for him than me so chose again. ha! I had oysters (obviously), Atlantic prawns, scallops, crab and a shrimp and scallop burger. Nom! And we had an amazing bottle of wine! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts