Measuring my bump!

I've been trying to figure out if my bump is getting bigger. I feel like it is but its hard to tell as it seems to yoyo from a "just eaten far too much" heifer bump, to a "would you like a seat you very obviously pregnant lady" bump. A friend Katy suggested I measure it so here's today's measurement at 15 weeks and 3 days: 88cm. Probably not a true reflection as its 9:40pm. And I've just eaten a bowl of won ton tong mein. With udon noodles. And I had a slice of curly wurly cake at 4pm. And thai curry and satay chicken for lunch. And 3 punnets out of my graze box. And a huge yoghurt. And an orange. And my usual 2 weetabix this morning. So yeah. Bump is possibly more food baby than real baby. I might do it again tomorrow morning....

Anyway, still not sure if I'm feeling movement although hubby insists he felt bean move the other night while his hand was on my belly when I was asleep (I reckon it was the pulse in his own hand!). He's started talking to my belly now that bean can apparently hear. I told him I'm going to teach bean to call him bum face instead of daddy when it's born. So now he's taken to whispering "mummy is a bum face" to my belly to get a head start. Idiot.

Today I went shopping for maternity clothes... and ended up buying this stretchy dress which I'm wearing in this photo. Which ISN'T maternity wear. All the tops I tried on looked saggy and unflattering and made me look fat rather than pregnant. Don't think this dress will fit for long but sod it, it was £6 and I'm beginning to prefer dresses over jeans as they don't cut across my expanding belly!


Comments

Popular Posts