Getty sales!

Back in September last year, some of my photos were picked by Getty (a well known stock photography library) to add to their database for sale. Not expecting anything to come of it, due to the fact their website has millions of photos, imagine my surprise when I spotted a £40 deposit in my bank account! I sold two photos! Even better, they picked six more for submission! Hooray! Someone somewhere now has a copy of my bread and butter shot, and a tub of carrots. Not bad return on a quick holiday snap! And the next shots they've picked are just that, holiday snaps from Wales and Hong Kong. Going abroad pays off! I shall have to book more holidays.... obviously... it's for work you know! *wink*

Goddess

Goddess in Lantau

Chi Lin monastary

Hong Kong nightscape

Tin Ma Bridge

Egg and toast

Horsey lashes

Comments

Popular Posts