What a lovely birthday!

Well, the snow did it's best to ruin my birthday, resulting in a cancelled romantic dinner for two and a trip on the London Eye, but I had a wonderful birthday all the same. Lunch at Pizza Express with friends from work, and a fab meal at the White Lion pub in Farnborough with my Mum, Dad, little sis and boyfriend. Liver and bacon, with amazing creamy swede, and we all shared three killer desserts (caramel and apple stack pancakes, a chocolate layer cake, and a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake) and lots of wine. I also received some lovely lovely gifts. Here's the list (and thank yous) of some. You think people know I love CUTE stuff?!

Harajuku Lovers Music perfume from Hannah




Brunette hair care products from Amarat and Becky
Money from Popo and Mum and Dad
A cardi and a thermal top from Mum and Dad
A manicure set from sis's boyfriend Chris
A Boofle knitted cuddly toy keyring with my name on, some fuzzy socks and a huge Momoji doll money box from little sis Keri




A Disney Couture batwing Minnie Mouse t-shirt from my baby!!


Comments

Popular Posts