My last twenty-something birthday celebrations - part 1

This weekend was one long birthday fun fest. Ok, it was slightly premature (it's not my birthday until Wednesday) but as I'm jetting off to Hong Kong this weekend, I decided to celebrate early. Festivities started off on Saturday with a party at Ruby Blue in Leicester Square. Cut to Sunday morning and you know you had a good night when you have an aching head, blistered toes from dancing, and a camera full of photos you don't remember taking! I had a fab night though, so a big thank you to everyone that came!



Sunday was a little more civilised, with a couple of games of bowling with friends (I beat my previous score of 12... yes, you read that right, TWELVE!!!) and even won a game (yeah everyone on my lane was as rubbish as me. Thank god I wasn't playing on the other lane... they were pros!). Then it was a dose of the hair of the dog with a baileys ice cream cocktail and a slap up meal at Peninsula Chinese restaurant in Greenwich. Lobster noodles... just what the doctor ordered... yum! Thanks guys!


So I can honestly say 2010 couldn't have started any better! Wednesday is my actual birthday *eek exciting* and then I'm off for two weeks to Hong Kong yaaaaaay... I am truly a very very lucky girl.

Comments

Unknown said…
Early birthday wishes to you! And lucky you, you'll have missed the very cold weather (for HK) too, although am sure you'll find this weather very warm.

I know you've been to HK many times but if you have any questions, then you have my email, ok? Have fun!
Sweetpea said…
Thanks cheeky! I'm not sure who you are though! Do I have your email address? I'll certainly be glad to get away from all this frost!! :D

Popular Posts