Reason I love Hong Kong #3: Variety!

In Hong Kong, you get tons of stuff you'd never see in London. The other day I mentioned MacDonald's cafe has green tea cheese cake... well today I found MacDonald's also does coke floats! Talk about going back to my childhood! If you don't know what a coke float is, it's coke with a scoop of ice cream. Yummm...




Even the shops offer a ton of stuff you just can't get at home. Any girl will tell you that Carmex lip balm is the best... and the cherry flavour is the holy grail of choice. You may get the pot version, but you'll never ever find the squeezy tube cherry version... BUT in Hong Kong, not only do you get cherry in every which way, you also get chapstick version and also in strawberry or mint flavour!



The same shop also sold some rather ODD items, including a smoking baby... err.... wrong... in so many ways... I'm SO glad they added the "real babies should never smoke" line on the front... yeah thanks for clearing that one up.... haha



Onion goggles... You'll never cry peeling onions again... you'll also look like a total idiot... but at least you're an idiot in pink HAHA



And a poo poo purse.... niiiiiiice... just what I wanted to keep my spare change in.... excrement...!



Only in Hong Kong... love it!

Comments

Popular Posts