Post-Ibiza!


Well, I'm back from my long weekend in Ibiza. The weather was really good, 32 degrees the entire weekend. Scary how strong the sun is though, as I was wearing factor 30 the whole time and still managed to burn my tummy and hair line. Brushing my hair is agony right now! The clubs in Ibiza are totally on another level compared to London. Pacha was HUGE and a complete maze, with different rooms and a chilled out roof terrace with burlesque dancers in a giant champagne glass (and nipple tassles), white cushioned seats and white washed walls. We went on the Def Mix night and the music got really good just as we were leaving (typical!). Our second night was Judgement Sundays at Eden and was my personal favourite. The music was better and although the venue itself isn't as impressive as Pacha, the atmosphere and music definitely topped the previous night. Although the crowd was a lot more chav, and the dancefloor was absolutely rammed, I had a fantastic time. There was a whole circus theme, with dancers dressed up with horror clown masks, a man in a red top hat and stilts on his hands, and dancers swinging from the mirror balls. The birthday girl also got her photo taken with Judge Jules at the pre-party!


The rest of the holiday was pretty much spent sleeping on the beach (or pretending to whilst admiring the rather toned men playing volley ball) or eating. Watching the sunset at Cafe Mambo was very chilled out (if pricey for food) but Ibiza definitely isn't cheap. 300 euros just covered 4 days expenses. The crowd as expected was young and chavvy, but no where near as bad as I had anticipated and a lot less aggressive than I was expecting. Most people were just very smiley, happy and friendly (most likely due to pills) and none of us were hassled to the extent you'd get in London clubs. I have to admit I have learnt the value of Pro Plus though (the only kind of pill I'd ever take!) as it was a complete life saver on both nights! I'll definitely go again though, I'm a total Ibiza convert!

Comments

Popular Posts