Horoscope experiment day 3

Well, I tried expressing myself through actions and not words as instructed yesterday. No results yet but I think possibly I may get some soon. I went down the creative route with an idea I had on the bus on the way in to work in the morning before I even read the day's horoscope, so fingers crossed it pays off...

Ok what's today's mission??

"Someone may be walking on eggshells around you because they don't want to stir up difficult feelings. Unfortunately, this could have an effect that is the exact opposite of what you want. If you find yourself in a conversation about your feelings, don't hold back. Be as brutally honest as you can while remaining sensitive to others."

Hmm this one sounds a bit like a continuation of a conversation I was having yesterday! Let's hope it all ends with everyone happy and positive! Or maybe it'll be something new with a totally different person.... let's see shall we?!

Comments

Popular Posts