Horoscope experiment day 5

Ok yesterday's horoscope was a pile of poo... it was so off. Love? huh?! what? er... if there was love in the air yesterday it wafted right past me... but hey ho I wasn't expecting much of that last prediction! Perhaps it was forseeing my admiration for Taio Cruz! The iTunes Live concert was AMAZING! The venue was small and we were right in front of the stage so had a perfect view of both Jay Sean and Taio Cruz when they sang. Jay Sean came across as really cocky but very very funny... the banter he had with his beat boxers and the crowd was really entertaining. Taio on the otherhand was extremely coy and shy, with hardly any chat to the audience, but he got a much warmer reception with the crowd singing along to his songs. I got arm ache from holding the phone up for so long filming all my favourite songs, but it was worth it to have a souvenir of my evening... and of course to share with my faithful and loyal readers... so here you go. Consider yourself 'almost' there yourself!




You can view the rest here....

So, what is my final horoscope experiment prediction?


"Sometimes you would rather stay out of the spotlight because you are more interested in the results than in being noticed. Now, however, your motives are mixed. You want to accomplish a lot -- and you have the energy to do that -- but you might sacrifice efficiency just so you can be on center stage. Think before you make any decisions, for you may not enjoy the attention once you receive it."

Sounds rather ominous! Better watch myself if I go out tonight!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I tried posting a comment here yesterday, but I got an error. So I gave up. I came back though to make sure I post something as promised that I would. So this was the event that featured beatboxers that you were talking about. That's cool. Well your horoscope was partially on point, you're in love with a beatboxer named Jason Tom. :P I'm just joking, but you can submit a fan photo saying that at photos@jasontom.com if you'd like. I'd think that would be superb if you sent in something though. Let me know okay? -Jason Tom

Popular Posts