Horoscope experiment day 2

So, I kind of took my own meaning from yesterday's horoscope (which is what everyone does anyway right?) and deciphered it as opening up to someone new. Which I did. And I really feel like it's had a positive effect. I'd elaborate more but it wouldn't mean much without saying too much about my work and personal life so I'll just leave it at saying this. Opening up to unexpected or unlikely people can lead to hearing surprising truths. Never second guess people or situations, you could be totally wrong. So, day one.... did what it said... and feel good for it. Check.

So, what's today's message?

"Your integrity is your best weapon, for when others see your determination they have little reason to stand in your way. But today your goals aren't necessarily about accomplishing anything in the real world. For now, you would rather have a meaningful experience that provokes excitement. Don't try to explain yourself; express yourself through actions and not words."

Already have a few ideas for this one and what it's telling me to do... so I'll fill you all in with the results tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts