Happy new year

Gong hei fat choi... it's now the year of the pig! Please let the lunar year start off better than the calendar year!

This weekend was a hectic one and I thought I'd end up doing nothing at all! Friday had a couple of drinks at work, went to China Town for something to eat and then went to Waxy O'Connors and caught up with my Aussie and Kiwi friends, and then at around half 11 went to Royal Dragon for Karaoke. Got home around half 5 in the morning...

Missed badminton on Saturday morning because I got up late and then got caught on the phone and by the time I got off was too late to go. Then went to See Woo, then went home and prepared for a boring night in alone while everyone else spent CNY with their families. Was luckily saved by my cousin who wanted to go out so ended up going out to Metra AGAIN.

Today went for yum cha at Royal China in Bayswater with my cuz and his friends and then to a pub for a few drinks. Was planning to go to China Town to take photos but ended up staying in the pub til gone 9! Got some good photos of the lion dancers who danced through the restaurant though.

So all in all a busy weekend... got to start hunting for a room to rent again now... not looking forward to it at all...

Comments

Popular Posts