JUMP!


Well Valentine's day has been and gone and not too soon! If one more person had asked me if I had a hot date, just to gasp when I said no and ask why the hell not I think I'd have screamed.... best to get V day over and done with like ripping off a plaster, quick and painless....

Just got back from the theatre. Went to see Jump. It was SO good.... my work colleague pulled out last minute so I had to get someone else to take the ticket so ended up being a girlie night out. We were 4 rows from the front and before the show started one of the actors dressed as an old man came shuffling down our row making everyone stand up haha... then he took someone's seat! Then when drunken uncle came on stage and started taking his clothes off he threw his sock into the audience and it landed on my friend's lap!

The stunts in the show were amazing and it was SO funny. Only bad thing I could say is that it was over too quickly! One guy in the show was quite good looking too... couldn't stop staring at his hair though and think 'my hair doesn't even look that good with straightening irons...' haha...

Well thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow... I'm off for a few drinks to catch up with the old Chinese kiwi and aussie guys I haven't seen in ages, then karaoke in China Town for someone's birthday... Saturday baddies as usual and then See Woo to stock up on soup stuff... then nothing doing until Yum Cha on Sunday with my cuz!

Comments

Popular Posts