Sushi addict


I been eating so much sushi recently! yum yum... went to Oriental city to meet some friends and went to Golders Green for sushi... had sashimi and rice, mixed sushi, miso soup... yummy! Am SO proud with myself for getting all the way to Oriental City by just writing down the A roads from the internet directions on the AA website route finder... only took ONE wrong turning and had to ask for the right direction at a petrol station!

Went to Metra last night... got very packed and the music was on and off. Was good to catch up with friends though and my friend took some funny pics as usual! Going to have to slap him if he takes any more photos of me when I'm not looking though (you know who you are K!). Got a salt beef bagel on the way home which was SOOOO packed with beef and mustard... mmmm...

Friday's dinner thing at the Brazilian grill was good... the meat was really nice but we got kicked out at 9 as you only get 2 hours and the bill came to £27.50 each which I think it over priced for what it is.

Valentines day coming up... blergh... going to either be spending that alone or drinking my sorrows with the other singletons from work... at least I got Jump to look forward to on Thursday! : )

Comments

Popular Posts