1 month old!

Oh how time flies! My little munchkin is now 1 month old! I can't believe she's grown so much so quickly. She was 6lbs at birth and now my little fatty (or chu pa as daddy likes to call her.. that's pork chop in Cantonese!) is now 7lbs 6oz! Her face has changed so much too! She's just getting cuter and cuter! She's started gurgling and smiling, although both kind if randomly still. I'm so in love with my little munchkin.

It's taken a month to really get used to the lack of sleep and crying... at first I felt like a bad mother for feeling like I couldn't cope. Even now my poor mum is still staying over doing a few nights a week to give me a rest so I only need to pump, but I'm a lot happier! I've even managed to get out the house with her to visit friends! Believe me, getting out the house (on time) with a tiny baby is a MISSION! It took me two hours to leave the house on Friday thanks to munchkin deciding to do the mother of all poos AFTER I'd wriggled her in to her coat. By the time you feed and change them, pack the changing bag, get the bottles ready, express breast milk, sterilise the pump and get yourself dressed and ready, it's time to feed them again! Timing is key! Haha!

I wonder what big changes will develop in the next month! Maybe ill be better at being organised! I know my munchkin will be smiling a lot more! :D

Comments

Popular Posts