Hyperactive freebie posting

As you all well know, I'm all for the odd freebie. Take this Sunday for example, I've got two tickets to see The Blind Side at the local Odeon, gratis thanks to seefilmfirst.com. In my hunt for more free stuff, I subscribe to the moneysavingexpert.com forums, where people post up any freebie offers they come across. Most I don't bother signing up for, not having a desire for free dog food samples or drynites pajama pants... but I do read the posts. Why? Mainly out of curiosity. What is it about posting online that makes people sound like crazed obsessives with ADHD? Take the post below for example. After reading it, I ended up with a mental image of rather overhyped, sugar-pumped, human-contact starved recluse, jumping up and down on their computer chair as they typed one fingered whilst waving a pack of toothbrush heads in the air with the other hand like a total crazy. I wonder why....

HI ALL!

does anyone have a PHILIPS SONIC TOOTHBRUSH - FLEXCARE 900 OR HEALTHYWHITE 700??????????

i recieved 3 packets of replacement heads (3 in each) today obviously signed up to a freebie at some point :rotfl::rotfl:lol

looked at how much the brushes are range from £100 to £150 :eek::eek::eek:

so wont be buying a toothbrush to go with my freebie replacement heads:rotfl::rotfl:

IF ANYONE HAS ONE AND WANTS THEM - PLEASE PUT POST ON THIS THREAD AND PM YOUR ADDRESS

THANKS

Even reading it in my head came out in a garbled and really really really fast over hyper active voice. Seriously dude... chiiiiiiiiill.... deep calming breath! What's with all the rolling on the floor laughing (rofl for those of you who don't understand text talk) and excessive use of question marks????? Why is having freebie tooth brush heads so hilarious???? Did I miss some dental hygiene joke that everyone else is in on?!!!! OMG.. like... seriously... chiiiilllll.... eek eek eek!! omgomgomg! Seriously...!!!

Even typing like that made me slightly hyper. Perhaps spare electric toohbrush heads are rather thrilling... NOT!

-_-

Comments

Popular Posts