The difference in dreams

They say that you can tell a lot from dreams. Make what you will of this! This morning I woke up from a rather trippy dream. As usual, I told my other half I'd had another crazy dream, and he rather excitedly told me he'd had one too, but to go first. So I launched into recalling how I'd dreamt I'd been standing in our (fictional) neighbours back garden when I saw a huge leathery lump on the grass. I pointed it out to my boyfriend and he reeled back in horror as he shouted to get back, it was a giant bat. We looked above us into the branches of the trees and they were black with dark shapes of a thousand leathery winged bodies, which began to launch themselves into the air. As they swooped towards our heads, and we crouched, raising our arms to protect our heads from the sudden aerial assult of vampiric beasts, our eyes laid upon two snarling, blood encrusted, black alsatians, teeth bared and stooped ready to pounce. Screaming, our legs numb with terror, we turned and ran to the neighbours back door, frantically waving our arms, pleading with him to open the door and let us in. Then I woke up.

My boyfriend surmised I've over done it on the Twilight books and episodes of True Blood and The Vampire Diaries. I put it down to an over active imagination. Crazy dreams are standard. The week before, I was being chased by a talking rhino.

Anyway, to my boyfriends dream, which he'd gotten so excited about... He launched animatedly into telling me he'd dreamt that he'd found a really good deal on uranium shares, but couldn't find any uranium contracts so had to buy companies instead....

Yes... I'd say your dreams speak volumes about your interests... My boyfriend is a true finance GEEK, and I have the imagination of an eight year old. Lucky he has the sense of humour of the same age or it'd be like dating your math teacher! Haha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts