The end of an era

Today I finished the last Harry Potter book... I've bee torn between reading Harry Potter, playing my Nintendo DS and watching Heroes so now that's one choice removed! The book was brilliant and I'd been really slack with reading recently and it's made me want to pick up a book, any book, and start reading again. Think I lost my passion for reading after reading too many mediocre books. My Dad recommended something to me which I think I might get out the library once I can remember what it was he recommended!

Been watching Heroes too, am now up to episode 21... 20 was AMAZING and I really wanted to carry on watching but had to go to bed or I'd be falling asleep at my desk today!

I've also booked our camping trip... exciting!!! Can't wait to snuggle up with my boyf in a tent (and go horse riding and canoeing!!). At least something to look forward to!! : )

Comments

Popular Posts