Harry Potter and the order of the Transforming Spider Pig

Dammit! Ever since I was the trailer for The Simpsons movie where Homer walks the pig along the ceiling singing spider pig, I've had it stuck in my head! ARGH!!!! The film's being released this week so I'm going to go and see it next week I think (if I can rope people to go with me!).



This week, so far, I have had an offer accepted on a flat, pulled out because the lease was too short, booked viewings for other flats... all very stressful. My lovely boyf also bought me the last Harry Potter
book the day it was released (Harry Potter and the deathly hallows) and now I am totally distracted at work and just want to sit somewhere and read! I was up til 1 last night and woke up early tempted to read for half an hour before I got ready for work, read on the tube crammed in the carriage and almost missed my stop, and then for 15 mins at my desk before work started! Lots of people have finished it already (including Dad) but it's so good I want to make the last book last!! When I'm not reading (which once I start means I get nothing done so am rationing myself) I've started playing Mario Kart against friends online on my Nintendo DS... I even managed to beat my boyf which I think bugged him a bit hehe...

So, this weekend is my Mum's birthday on Saturday, and Sunday I think we're going to go to the HK day at Ascot which will be fun! I never been before! Then next week, The Simpsons, Transformers and lots more Harry Potter reading! (Bet you were wondering about the title of today's entry weren't you? haha).

Was planning to book a camping trip for August bank holiday but it's looking less and less likely now... maybe I'll buy a £20 tent and camp in a garden somewhere instead... just fancied doing something a bit different and fun with my boyf...

Comments

Popular Posts