Photographing Ireland through my iPhone

It's been a long while since I blogged any photography (or had a chance to take any photos other than baby photos!) so this week's break to Northern Ireland has given me a fantastic opportunity to take some great shots and release my inner photographer again! Ever the impatient snapper, I've got tons of photos waiting to be edited on my trusty SLR, but my iPhone was out taking photos too so I could get some instant (Instagram!) gratification! So far we've been to the Giants causeway, Portstewart and Portrush, Roe Valley country park, Gartmore, Downhill beach, Dunluce castle, the Bishops palace and Mussenden temple. Tomorrow we're hitting the steam fair in Ballymena! Here's some of my favourite shots so far! 










All images in this blog post copyright Erin Fung 2013


Comments

Popular Posts