She ate CHICKEN!!!

Hmm maybe it's time to try different things with munchkin. After refusing anything but baby rice for months and months, we've progressed on to porridge since her second bout of gastroenteritis/vomiting bug. 

Today I went for lunch with a friend and she offered me some of the chicken, squash, broccoli and cous cous purée she had with her for her daughter. I said ok thinking she'd refuse it, but munchkin ate it! Not only that she opened her mouth and wanted more! She only ate 4-5 spoons but wow amazed! She even ate 1/2 a pouch of mango afterwards! Just hope if I try making it myself she'll eat it again! I cannot describe how much of a big deal it is to me that she ate not only something that wasn't mango or baby rice, but she ate CHICKEN! She actually ate some protein, first time ever in a puree. I'm praying this is the beginning of her eating like a normal baby... please god please....

Comments

Popular Posts