Food envy

We're on our long assed journey back from Ireland and stopped at a MacDonalds at a service station to grab a crappy motorway dinner and use the loos. Hubs asked me to get him a big Mac meal. Mum dashes over while I'm in the queue... 

"can you get me a white coffee?" 

mins later "actually can you get me a milkshake?" 

then "shall I get a large milkshake?" 

...goes to look at the menu... "ummm actually can you get me a milkshake and a filet of fish?"

... "Oh does a meal come with a drink? Ok get me a filet of fish meal with a strawberry milkshake". 

Curse you super slow cashiers! Curse you! Never give mum time to browse the menu or get food envy!!! How did a coffee turn into a whole meal?! Haha!

Mind you she still got food (well, toy) envy when she saw you get a Despicable Me minion with your happy meal! Bahahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts