All I want for Christmas...

...aside from two feet that work (as sitting on my butt all day is getting old already and it's only been 1 day), are some of these amazing photography goodies... I've got so much time on my hands now which inevitably results in me window shopping online. What starts as me looking for presents for other people keeps on ending up with a long list of items that I want for myself! Doh! I've recently discovered the PhotoJoJo store, and it's become my new fave place for random and wonderful photography accessories for SLRs and iPhones! My two favourite things!

So, here's what's on my wish list (not that I'm hinting as I'm quite happy to buy these things for myself!).

First up, this AMAZING ring flash adapter! It's only $40! I hate my flash unit most of the time as it produces ugly harsh shadows, even with something to bounce the flash off of. This ring flash adapter would be a brilliant addition to my photography kit!



Buy the The Ring Flash Adapter at the Photojojo Store!

Or how about a bounce for the standard camera pop up flash? No more nasty shadows! At $30 this is a steal too! Click the link to see more before and after shots!




Buy the The Pop-up Flash Bounce at the Photojojo Store!





Moving on to iPhoneography gadgets... this macro lens band for iPhone is BRILLIANT! Look at the photos you can get with the lens attached! Out of everything in the shop, I think this has got to be my favourite. It's only $15 and I could play all day taking photos of anything and everything on my phone!





Buy the Macro Cell Lens Band at the Photojojo Store!

Or this crazy but very cool iPhone lens dial, which has 3 different lenses for wide angle, telephoto and fisheye shots! Looks a bit absurd and at $249 it's blaming expensive (plus the novelty would wear off pretty quick I imagine) but it's still quite funky!




Buy the The iPhone Lens Dial at the Photojojo Store!

I could easily spend all day browsing the photojojo store! They have so many quirky gifts for photo fanatics! Love it!

Comments

Popular Posts