I'm PREGNANT!

Thought I was about 3 days late so I asked Fai to go and buy some pregnancy tests. Ever suckered in by tv advertising, he came home yesterday with Clear Blue digital tests. I was convinced I was due on as I was getting crampy feelings but got up this morning and decided to take a test anyway just in case. I almost fell over with shock when it said pregnant 3+ weeks! Was NOT expecting that! I took 2 more tests just to be sure and they all consistently said the same thing!

Guess I'm pregnant then! My friends Lavern and her hubby Yaukee came over to see me and they brought bio oil, pregnacare tablets and a baby on board badge, as well as cake and some chocolates (for my get well presents) and a bottle of wine (which I can't drink!). So sweet!

I've had this heavy feeling in my abdomen all day... like a sinking feeling low down in my belly... yesterday I thought it was period pains. Guess its my uterus or whatever adjusting.

Can't believe I'm pregnant! And dated one month after the wedding!

Comments

Popular Posts