一起来看流星雨 - my Chinese drama addiction

Oh dear... what initially started as a good intentioned attempt at listening to more Mandarin has turned into something of an addiction... I can't stop watching 一起来看流星雨! It's SO good... in a cheesy, girl hates boy, boy hates girl, boy falls for girl, girl still hates boy, oh it's all so romantic... kind of way.


Dammit. I NEED to find more subbed episodes of this TV show! Future hubby is getting a tad miffed that I am continually sat in front of my PC, glued to this show... but hey! I need something to keep me occupied while he studies for his CFA right? right?! *ahem* that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...


Anyway, if you want to see what the cheese-fest (with some rather cute guys) is all about... clickedy-click below!


Comments

Popular Posts