Lalala I'm not listening!

Last night I had a dream I was forced to go to a Korean class (don't ask me how I was forced, my imagination glossed over that detail!). I was sat in the classroom with some of my Mandarin classmates, and a Korean teacher was at the front writing on the whiteboard. As he wrote the numbers 1 to 10 in Korean (which by the way I don't know so my imagination kind of filled in the blanks here with random squiggles) and asked the class to repeat out loud, I clamped my hands over my ears in a panic thinking "no!! I don't want to learn Korean! I'm learning Chinese! It's going to confuse me!" and started drowning out the collective Korean counting by going "la la la" very loudly.

Odd. Odd dream. Obviously I'm desperate to learn Chinese. And not Korean. Apparently. Odd.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts